[antispam] mailcleaner is an anti-spam / anti-virus filter SMTP gateway with user and admin web interfaces, quarantine, multi-domains, multi-templates, multi-languages. Using Bayes, RBLs, Spamassassin, MailScanner, ClamAV. Based on Debian. Enterprise ready.
MailCleaner is an anti spam gateway installed between your mail infrastructure and the Internet.
It includes a complete GNU/Linux OS and a graphical web interface for user and administrative access. It comes in the form of an ISO image that contains a fully automated installer.
- fully compatible with any SMTP mail server
- routes mail on a per-domain basis
- per recipient/host whitelists and blacklists
- SMTP and LDAP/Active Directory callout for e-mail address validation
- temporary storage with retries in case of final server failure
- outgoing load balancing and/or failover
Dedicate a server to MailCleaner, and you will have a working professional mail filter in less than an hour.
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly quarantine reports
- Intuitive web interface : user quarantine / preferences
- Intuitive administration interface : manage domains / users / spam and content protection settings
- Based on public RBLs
- Possibility to add your own RBLs
- Active Community
Easy to run osmailcleaner
Works, very small, no complaints.
great app, works nicely
osmailcleaner works great
the best anti spam solution!