OrgApp is a Java library to handle and draw organization charts (organigrams).
The library has also an applet and a Swing Java client able to view an organization
chart read from a file, in different formats (one of them based upon XML).
The applet supports charts with different layouts and boxes with hyperlinks,
customizable colors, sizes, positions, … and it is easy to embed in an HTML page.
See doc/index.html for further documentation.
Changelog of version 0.5.0
- Graphical improvements (Bezier line for connectors, BoxMode, text vertically centered, ...)
- New XML reader/writer architecture, minor changes in SOF schema
- Helper method to define organigrams
- Full ProGuard optimization
- Organigram can be written to an image. Utility Convert can now produce an organigram in any Java ImageIO graphic format
- Some unit tests and static code analysis