Oragir project implements an alternative multipltform client for LiveJournal web-based service. In contrast to other clients that allow reading and writing new entries in LiveJournal for a single user at a time, Oragir provides fast and easy way to "watch" and filter all newly added entries from all LiveJournal users at run time.
With Oragir you can download and archive your entire journal on hard disk, write new and edit existing blog entries using WYSIWYG editor.
Being written in c++ with using Qt toolkit Oragir performs well on any supported platforms such as Windows, Linux, Mac etc.
- Qt4 based and therefore can work on multiple platform
- Write new and edit existing LJ blog entries using WYSIWYG editor
- Backup your journal
- Download and archive the whole Journal on hard disk
- Read and analyze LiveJournal stream at real time
- Store filtering results in the file
- Have simple and intuitive GUI
- And many more...
Be the first to post a review of Oragir!