2013 10 22 - v12.0
This release fixes lot of issues and adds three new features. Using REORDERING_COLUMNS
directive you will be able to reorder columns to minimized the footprint on disc,
so that more rows fit on a data page. The PG_SUPPORTS_MVIEW will allow you to export
materialized views with native PostgreSQL 9.3 syntaxe. The USE_TABLESPACE variable
can be used to export object using their original tablespace.
- Skip constraints on system internal columns (sys_nc...$) from export.
- Fix missing output directory in generic psql file for data loading.
- Add missing progress bar during TYPE and PARTITION export type.
- Remove duplicated message in debug mode during Oracle reconnection.
- Allow file input with create type declaration to use ora2pg converter.
Unsupported syntax is signaled into the output file.
- Exclude MLOG$.* and RUPD$.* table from export.
- Prevent export of indexes and constraints during FDW export type.
- Fix wrong total number of sequences shown in progress bar.
- Remove warning when PG_DSN is define during a export type that do not
support direct import into PostgreSQL.
- Auto switch prefix from DBA to ALL when error 942 is returned when
looking at tables informations. A hint is also displayed to ask for
activating USER_GRANTS or connect using a user with DBA privilege.
- Add REORDERING_COLUMNS configuration directive to allow reordering
columns during the TABLE export. This could help to minimized the
footprint on disc, so that more rows fit on a data page. Thanks to
Christian Bjornbak for the feature request.
- Fix call to unblessed reference at disconnect when direct import to
pg is not used. Thanks to Christian Bjornbak for the report.
- Fix regression in drop/create foreign keys and index during data
export. Thanks to Christian Bjornbak for the report.
- Fix truncate table error with parallel and direct data copy. Thanks
to keymaper for the report.
- Fix several other issues with parallel and direct data import.
- Fix trigger export on multi files when FILE_PER_FUNCTION is enabled.
- Fix issue on converting boolean values with non default values.
Thanks to Christian Bjornbak for the report.
- Fix boolean value for disabled key in default %BOOLEAN_MAP key/value.
- Fix case where INTO was wrongly replaced by INTO STRICT. Thanks to
Jacky Rigoreau for the report.
- Fix case where label after a END was not removed. Thanks to Jacky
Rigoreau for the report.
- Fix discard of input file parsing. Fix PERFORM replacement in PL/SQL
code wirh cursor. Thanks to Jacky Rigoreau for the report.
- Enable PG_SUPPORTS_MVIEW by default and update documentation.
- Replace DBA_DATA_FILES by USER_SEGMENTS to get database size to avoid
error ORA-00942. Thanks to Pierre Boizot for the report.
- Fix trigger conversion error. Thanks to Pierre Boizot for the report.
- Add support to PostgreSQL 9.3 materialized view syntaxe, this need a
new configuration directive PG_SUPPORTS_MVIEW to be enabled.
- Update default configuration file and documentation about USE_TABLESPACE.
- Add USE_TABLESPACE configuration directive to force ora2pg to use Oracle
tablespace name with table, constraints indexes and indexes if tablespace
in not in the default (TEMP, USERS, SYSTEM). Thanks to Rob Moolhuijsen
for the feature request.
- Allow DEFER_FKEY, when enabled during TABLE export, to create all foreign
keys as DEFERRABLE and INITIALLY DEFERRED. Thanks to David Greco for the patch.
- Fix non working ON_ERROR_STOP set to 0 during data export.
- Lot of code changes to fix dump to file in multiprocess mode. Ora2Pg will
also only drop/create constraints and indexes related to the allow/exclude
tables, thanks to Maciej Bak for the report.
- Force decimal character from Oracle output to be a dot. Thanks to Maciej Bak
for the report.
- Add default exclusion of Oracle recycle bin objects with name begining by BIN$.
- Fix escaping quote in table and column comments. Thanks to realyota for the report.
- Reduce DECODE migration cost from 2 to 1 unit.
- Reduce OUTER JOIN (+) migration cost from 3 to 1 unit.
- Add Time::HiRes to the requirement chapter for Perl <= 5.8. Thanks to
Mike Kienenberger for the report.
- Replace wrong use of --config instead of --conf into the documentation. Thanks
to Mike Kienenberger for the report.
- Fix regex used to rewrite CREATE VIEW code. Thanks to David Greco for
- Fix an issue with oracle copies when primary key was negative. Thanks
to David Greco for the patch.
- Fix case sensitivity with SEQUENCE when preserve_case is enabled.
Thanks to Jean-Max Reymond for the report.
- Fix table COMMENT export when preserve_case is enabled. Thanks to
Jean-Max Reymond for the report.