OpenUnderwriter is an innovative suite of open source insurance software that enables brokers and insurers to implement world class solutions without the traditional barriers associated with insurance software adoption, including high cost of ownership, slow time to market and restrictive long term contracts.
The suite includes: OpenQuote, OpenActuary, OpenPolicy and OpenClaim.
All of the applications in the suite are designed to allow interconnectivity with each other, and other third party solutions. Data can be exported, transmitted, imported and received through a variety of mechanisms.
- Produces insurance quotations
- Fully web enabled
- Quote and buy process supported
- Handles multiple lines of business and insurance products simultaneously
- Spreadsheet configured risk evaluation rules and rates
- Fully configurable question sets and data models
- Handles insurance broker and direct to market sales
- Quotes are saved for later review/take up by proposer
- Produces and issues quotation documentation
- Informs underwriter when quotes are generated and accepted
- Automatic screen generation
- Insurance product inheritance for faster time to market
- XML to aide policy administration system integration
oquote, easy to use
Simple. Useful. Light.
Userfriendly interface. GNU is very good! Thanks!
a very decent interface! Thanks for a quality product.