The OpenUnderwriter suite includes: OpenQuote, OpenActuary, OpenPolicy and OpenClaim.
All of the applications in the OpenUnderwriter suite are designed to allow interconnectivity with each other, and other third party solutions. Data can be exported, transmitted, imported and received through a variety of mechanisms.
One scenario could be OpenQuote being used to sell insurance policies online, with a third party solution being used for the back office policy management. OpenQuote could pass any quotes, or taken up policies, to the back office policy management solution using, for example, web services.
- Produces insurance quotations
- Fully web enabled
- Quote and buy process supported
- Handles multiple lines of business and insurance products simultaneously
- Spreadsheet configured risk evaluation rules and rates
- Fully configurable question sets and data models
- Handles insurance broker and direct to market sales
- Quotes are saved for later review/take up by proposer
- Produces and issues quotation documentation
- Informs underwriter when quotes are generated and accepted
- Automatic screen generation
- Insurance product inheritance for faster time to market
- XML to aide policy administration system integration
oquote, easy to use
Simple. Useful. Light.
Userfriendly interface. GNU is very good! Thanks!
a very decent interface! Thanks for a quality product.