OpticsBenchUI software is dedicated to the automation of optics lab experiments. Optics instruments are interfaced using several other open source projects among which dc1394, aravis, comedi. OpticsBenchUI allows inter-operation of digital cameras (Firewire, GigE Vision, CameraLink), actuators (RS232, USB, Ethernet), spatial light modulators (SLM), digital I/O and analog I/O boards (counters, DAC, ADC) and a Supercontinuum laser source (CP210X USB to UART bridge). Each instrument can be configured and operated individually. Strategy scans involving all instruments can be programmed in a simple acquisition panel.
Data are saved in a hierachical way, adapted to scan profiles (HDF5 file format). The graphical user interface is based on open source Qt.
- Optics Bench Experiments Automation
- Data Aquisition and Instrument Control
- Firewire camera (IIDC, DCAM)
- GigE Vision camera
- CameraLink camera
- Actuator controllers (RS232 / USB / Ethernet communication interface)
- DAQ boards
- Supercontinuum Laser source SuperK VARIA (NKT)
- Spatial light modulators (SLM)
- HDF5 data files
Be the first to post a review of opticsbenchui!