Opt4J is an open source Java-based framework for evolutionary computation. It contains a set of (multi-objective) optimization algorithms such as evolutionary algorithms (including SPEA2 and NSGA2), differential evolution, particle swarm optimization, and simulated annealing. The benchmarks that are included comprise ZDT, DTLZ, WFG, and the knapsack problem.
The goal of Opt4J is to simplify the evolutionary optimization of user-defined problems as well as the implementation of arbitrary meta-heuristic optimization algorithms. For this purpose, Opt4J relies on a module-based implementation and offers a graphical user interface for the configuration as well as a visualization of the optimization process.
- Detailed javadoc API and existing tutorial (www.opt4j.org)
- Simple Graphical User Interface (GUI) for configuration
- Graphical viewer for optimization run with standard widgets (plot, archive, popluation)
- Different predefined genotypes including hierarchical genotype (CompositeGentoype)
- Includes different optimization techniques: Evolutionary Algorithm (Spea2,Nsga2,SMS), Multi-objective Particle Swarm Optimization, Differential Evolution, Simulation Annealing
- Includes common benchmark problems: ZDT, DTLZ, WFG, LOTZ, Knapsack
Be the first to post a review of Opt4J!