Opsview is an enterprise grade network, server and application monitoring tool. Features include Nagios® Core compatibility, distributed monitoring, flexible status views, data warehouse and reporting. Software available from: http://opsview.com/downloads
- Nagios compatible
- Distributed monitoring with high availability
- SNMP trap processing
- Easy to use web management user interface
- Keyword and events driven monitoring views
- Integrated Nagvis and MRTG tools
- Runs on Solaris and Linux
- Monitors: Network, server hardware, OS and applications.
Used to work very well. However, Opsview Core is no longer maintained as of October 2013 and lots of functionality was broken in that release to encourage updates to their paid version.