Opsview is an enterprise grade network, server and application monitoring tool. Features include Nagios® Core compatibility, distributed monitoring, flexible status views, data warehouse and reporting. Software available from: http://opsview.com/downloads
- Nagios compatible
- Distributed monitoring with high availability
- SNMP trap processing
- Easy to use web management user interface
- Keyword and events driven monitoring views
- Integrated Nagvis and MRTG tools
- Runs on Solaris and Linux
- Monitors: Network, server hardware, OS and applications.
Very easy to use opsview
OpsView is a great Nagios front-end. It helps me monitor about 20 servers and VMs as well as Sensatronics temperature, etc.
Simply awesome! From the still great Nagios engine, Opsview is a useful up-layer at the same time simply to use, and complex to reach many functions, available on Nagios but not easy to configure and use. And, guys, database, graphs... all of this opensource!
Opsview makes distributed monitoring easy
Opsview is a great tool! Simple to use and it gives me early warning of server problems.