Ophcrack is a Windows password cracker based on a time-memory trade-off using rainbow tables. This is a new variant of Hellman's original trade-off, with better performance. It recovers 99.9% of alphanumeric passwords in seconds.
- Cracks LM and NTLM Windows hashes
- Free tables available for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Brute-force module for simple passwords
- Audit mode and CSV export
- Real-time graphs to analyze the passwords
- LiveCD available to simplify the cracking
- Loads hashes from encrypted SAM recovered from a Windows partition
Every time I forgot a Windows password, I will try Ophcrack firstly to recover the password. When the tool can't find the password, I then use PCUnlocker Live CD to bypass the password.
This is nice for bruteforce .. ⋙ Gmail Password Cracker ⋙ www.PASSWORDCRACKER.me
Yeah! I agree with you. Ophcrack is a great free reset tool. But sometimes it can't guarantee my data's security. So for the security of your data, you can use another tool named Windows Password Killer. More details you can download Windows Password Killer in Google. Hope it can help you. Good luck!
It worked great! Thank you! However, the CD with the ISO software did not initially do anything when I booted up my computer. So I had to hit F2 when I booted up, and turn off the "fastboot" option, then followed the instructions to have the PC boot up from the CD. Just mentioning that, in case someone else experiences the same issue.