The Open Toolkit is an advanced, cross-platform, C# OpenGL, OpenAL and OpenCL wrapper for Mono/.Net. It is especially suitable to RAD development and can be used in games, GUIs (WinForms, WPF, GTK#) and scientific applications.
The official repository can be found in github:
The sourceforge repository will no longer be updated, but will remain online for posterity.
- Rich, type-safe bindings for OpenGL, OpenGL ES, OpenCL and OpenAL, complete with inline documentation and automatic extension loading.
- Built-in support for Tao framework applications (Tao.OpenGl, Tao.OpenAl and SimpleOpenGlControl).
- Support for multiple GUI toolkits, including Windows.Forms, GTK# and WPF. Integrated, high-performance NativeWindow class.
- Integrated math toolkit, which supplies single- and double-precision vector, matrix, quaternion and bezier structs. Directly usable by the bindings.
- Support for keyboard, mouse, joystick input, as well as multiple display devices.
Easy to use and works.
Great binding generator. Thank you!great software! :)
no trouble to install and run, works nicely.
Simple. Useful. Light.
Good and useful software