The Open Toolkit is an advanced, cross-platform, C# OpenGL, OpenAL and OpenCL wrapper for Mono/.Net. It is especially suitable to RAD development and can be used in games, GUIs (WinForms, WPF, GTK#) and scientific applications.
- Rich, type-safe bindings for OpenGL, OpenGL ES, OpenCL and OpenAL, complete with inline documentation and automatic extension loading.
- Built-in support for Tao framework applications (Tao.OpenGl, Tao.OpenAl and SimpleOpenGlControl).
- Support for multiple GUI toolkits, including Windows.Forms, GTK# and WPF. Integrated, high-performance NativeWindow class.
- Integrated math toolkit, which supplies single- and double-precision vector, matrix, quaternion and bezier structs. Directly usable by the bindings.
- Support for keyboard, mouse, joystick input, as well as multiple display devices.
Easy to use and works.
no trouble to install and run, works nicely.
Simple. Useful. Light.
Good and useful software
Very easy to use opentk
very easy to use