openTimetool is a web-based, sector-independent project time tracking software for service provision companies such as agencies and IT support firms, publishing houses and editorial offices, consultancy firms, training companies and freelance workers. openTimetool can be used with personal computers and notebooks as well as with mobile devices like standard cellphones and smartphones via current HTML browser (Firefox, IE 7, Opera, Opera Mini, Safari, ...).
- Web-based, sector-independent project time tracking
- Time tracking module for mobile devices (standard cellphones and smartphones)
- User management (admin, project manager, team member)
- User-defined tasks and reports
- Export to pdf, csv and individual openoffice templates
Thank you for your work.
Every month I convert my hand scribbled notes to entries in this tool and write my invoices depending on the sums of openTimetool, I give some relevant data to my tax consultant from the overviews (hours out of the house...) and have a good feeling because I could always give the customer a nice pdf with my work times and subjects. This tool makes my life so much easier and I thank the author VERY much!