OpenTag is a full-featured communications stack for DASH7 Mode 2 (ISO 18000-7.4). It is intended to run on embedded HW, especially RF SoCs, but it can be ported to almost anything. OpenTag's main feat is its large featureset, but small footprint.
- Full-featured DASH7 "daemon" for embedded devices or POSIX
- Small, fast, and highly configurable: a 32KB Flash MCU is more than enough
- Built-in pre-emptive multitasker works on "bare-metal" or layered on top of an RTOS
- POSIX-like, lightweight embedded filesystem with crypto support and Flash wear-leveling
- C-based API for writing internal (embedded) extensions
- Message-based API for use with client tools
- Includes Qt-based and POSIX-C client tools for interfacing with the embedded HW
Very easy to use opentag
Simple. Useful. Light.
Great software, thanks opentag
Very Interesting Project - can't wait for Mode2 to be released
It's a promising project for the ubiquitous RFID applications.