An open source search engine with RESTFul API and crawlersRead More
OpenSearchServer is a powerful, enterprise-class, search engine program. Using the web user interface, the crawlers (web, file, database, etc.) and the client libraries (REST/API , Ruby, Rails, Node.js, PHP, Perl) you will be able to integrate quickly and easily advanced full-text search capabilities in your application: Full-text with basic semantic, join queries, boolean queries, facet and filter, document (PDF, Office, etc.) indexation, web scrapping,etc. OpenSearchServer runs on Windows and Linux/Unix/BSD.
- A crawler allows you to index the following: web pages; rich format documents from files on local and remote systems; and contents from any JDBC database, such as Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server,
- Full text analyzers and filters allowing indexing and searches in 16 languages: Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
- Multi-lingual analysers slice sentences into words, then run lemmatisation algorithms on words based on the document’s language (singular/plural, gender, conjugated verbs, etc.)
- HTML renderer allowing the integration of the search box in an HTML/XHTML page, working with PHP and .NET, client library and XML over HTTP API,
- Parsers allowing you to get content and metadata from most documents and formats, such as XML, HTML/XHTML, Adobe™ PDF, Microsoft™ Word™, PowerPoint™, OpenOffice™, RTF, Plain text, Torrent, Audio files (MP3/MP4, OGG, FLAC, WMA) etc.
- A series of caches to accelerate processes and deliver faster applications,
- Monitoring and administration: Alerting services, integrated scheduler, index replication, user management,
- Free online developers' documentation,
- Advanced functionality: faceted search, clustering, filters, snippets, synonyms, stopwords, highlighting, categorization, “find similar”, automatic thumbnail screenshot inclusion, boost/reduce relevance,
- Drupal module and WordPress module available.
- REST API, PHP, .NET and Ruby client
- RIA web interface built around the Zkoss (ZK) framework.
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
First Search Server I can say i got up and running, in minutes, not hours
Very Good program One thing I can not seem to find coding to Show the thumbnail screenshot on the search results page that i have cataloged. Very little info on the net about this.
Fully integrated powerfull solution : the best one for me now. Thanks for your amazing job !
Opensearchserve is perfect! Thanks.
Thanks for great project! Simply the best.Good,good,good.+1