An open source search engine with RESTFul API and crawlersRead More
OpenSearchServer is a powerful, enterprise-class, search engine program. Using the web user interface, the crawlers (web, file, database, etc.) and the client libraries (REST/API , Ruby, Rails, Node.js, PHP, Perl) you will be able to integrate quickly and easily advanced full-text search capabilities in your application: Full-text with basic semantic, join queries, boolean queries, facet and filter, document (PDF, Office, etc.) indexation, web scrapping,etc. OpenSearchServer runs on Windows and Linux/Unix/BSD.
- A crawler allows you to index the following: web pages; rich format documents from files on local and remote systems; and contents from any JDBC database, such as Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server,
- Full text analyzers and filters allowing indexing and searches in 16 languages: Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
- Multi-lingual analysers slice sentences into words, then run lemmatisation algorithms on words based on the document’s language (singular/plural, gender, conjugated verbs, etc.)
- HTML renderer allowing the integration of the search box in an HTML/XHTML page, working with PHP and .NET, client library and XML over HTTP API,
- Parsers allowing you to get content and metadata from most documents and formats, such as XML, HTML/XHTML, Adobe™ PDF, Microsoft™ Word™, PowerPoint™, OpenOffice™, RTF, Plain text, Torrent, Audio files (MP3/MP4, OGG, FLAC, WMA) etc.
- A series of caches to accelerate processes and deliver faster applications,
- Monitoring and administration: Alerting services, integrated scheduler, index replication, user management,
- Free online developers' documentation,
- Advanced functionality: faceted search, clustering, filters, snippets, synonyms, stopwords, highlighting, categorization, “find similar”, automatic thumbnail screenshot inclusion, boost/reduce relevance,
- Drupal module and WordPress module available.
- REST API, PHP, .NET and Ruby client
- RIA web interface built around the Zkoss (ZK) framework.
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
Powerful but very unstable and greedy in memory...
First Search Server I can say i got up and running, in minutes, not hours
Very Good program One thing I can not seem to find coding to Show the thumbnail screenshot on the search results page that i have cataloged. Very little info on the net about this.
Fully integrated powerfull solution : the best one for me now. Thanks for your amazing job !
Opensearchserve is perfect! Thanks.