Open Source for Internet of Things
An Open Community in the Home Automation and Domotics space. We believe an Open Source approach can revolutionize the way people create, install, and maintain software in the industry.
Our panel technology integrates with your favorite protocol and runtime hardware through Open Source software. We open up the front-end and support a unified panel and visual programming model. An installer can pick and choose hardware products from different vendors and still present one panel UI to the user. A proprietary hardware vendor can build modern panel support and integrate with existing vendors.
Whether you are a DIY aficionado, a high-end installer, a hardware vendor or integrator, OpenRemote has something for you. We want to make OpenRemote the standard for commercial and hobbyist integration alike. We allow any integrator or vendor to write plug-ins and bring innovative tools that simplify the work of an installer and the relationship with the client.
- Control Panels for iOS Devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- Control Panels for Android Devices: Android phones and tablets
- Control Panels on Desktop Web Browsers: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- Automation Protocols: AMX, Lutron, KNX, Z-Wave, EnOcean, 1-Wire, Insteon, X10
- Automation Systems Support: Beckhoff, ISY-99, Vera
- Infrared and Serial Support: GlobalCache, IRTrans
- Generic Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, Telnet
- Multimedia Support: Russound, Denon AVR, Samsung SmartTV, XBMC, Asus O!Play
- Multimedia Support: Freecom MusicPal, MythTV, Roku
- Security System Support: DSC IT-100, EnvisaLink
- User Interface: Design on the Web with Online Drag and Drop Tools
- User Interface: Customize for Individual Device Types
- User Interface: Customize Individually for Different User Requirements
- Hardware Support: Synology NAS, QNAP NAS, Netgear ReadyNAS
- Hardware Support: Raspberry Pi, PCEngines ALIX, Plug Computer
- Hardware Support: Asus EeeBox, DMP Electronics eBOX 3300/3310
- Hardware Support: Intel x86 based desktop PCs with Linux, Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X
- Sensors, Scenes/Macros, Rules and Scripting
Great project, great domotic controller :-) In my case I build a fantastic HTPC with Linux Ubuntu, XBMC and obviously Openremote, it works GREAT :-) Great people, supporting you and helping you :-)
openremote works perfectly, thanks
Promising projekt in an space that will be increasingly looked after. For it's size the project have an helpful community, a good architecture and a good code quality.
Home automation with great architecture and wide potential.
O melhor programa para compartilhamento