openPOWERLINK is an Open Source Industrial Ethernet solution provided by SYSTEC electronic (http://www.systec-electronic.com), B&R (http://www.br-automation.com) and Kalycito (http://www.kalycito.com). It contains the Ethernet POWERLINK protocol stack for the Managing Node (master) and for the Controlled Nodes (slaves).
- Platform independent and highly portable real-time Ethernet stack
- Versatile operation modes: Standard Node, Multiplexed Node, PollResponse Chaining Node, Async-only Node
- Setup of real-time communication via static or dynamic PDO mapping
- Supported asynchronous communication: SDO over ASnd and SDO over UDP
- Optimized use of asynchronous bandwidth due to "Multiple ASnd"
- Implements state-of-the-art standards: EPSG DS 301, EPSG DS 302-B, EPSG DS 302-C
I've been waiting/searching for this kind of open supply job for some time.
Exceptional system! I utilize it extensively