openPOWERLINK is an Open Source Industrial Ethernet stack for communication in hard real-time. It can be operated as both, Managing Node (master) and Controlled Node (slave).
With version 2.0, the source code has been cleanly split into an application-oriented user library and a time-critical stack driver. The latter may be moved to a dedicated communication processor or into a kernel module to deliver enhanced performance while still keeping the API in user space.
A full documentation of the stack is available on the web site:
- Platform independent and highly portable real-time Ethernet stack
- Versatile operation modes: Standard Node, Multiplexed Node, PollResponse Chaining Node, Async-only Node
- Setup of real-time communication via static or dynamic PDO mapping
- Supported asynchronous communication: SDO over ASnd and SDO over UDP
- Optimized use of asynchronous bandwidth due to "Multiple ASnd"
- Implements state-of-the-art standards: EPSG DS 301, EPSG DS 302-B, EPSG DS 302-C
There are no 4 star reviews.