OpenMCDF is a 100% .net / C# component that allows developers to manipulate Microsoft Compound Document File Format for OLE structured storage. It supports read/write operations on streams and storages and traversal of structures tree.
- COM Structured Storage for your .NET applications
- Read / Write OLE compound files in .NET / C#
- No COM Interop required
- No external dependencies
- Easy to use
- Lazy loading to reduce memory consumption for read operations
- Version 4 of the compound file format supported
- Append data to existing streams
- Get partial stream data from a given offset
- Differential update of existing compound files
- Mono platform supported
We've been using this in production for 6 months no problems since day one. Really nice library, easy to use and good quality code.
Very nice library; quick and easy to use.
Awesome, was dreading having to deal with these files from the mid-90s but got the package from NuGet and worked first time. Nice job!
Works, very small, no complaints.