OpenGTS (Open Source GPS Tracking System) is a full featured web-based GPS tracking system for your fleet of vehicles. It supports OpenLayers and other map providers, detail/summary Reporting, and various GPS tracking devices.
How to run Project with Tomcat .please send me installation manual (step by step). email@example.com. thank you very much.
hii ,, best open GPS tracking system forever.. customization is difficulty and easy to understand the coding.. lack of documentation
Dear USERS: I want to Install this software on Windows 7 32bit. please send me installation manual (step by step). firstname.lastname@example.org. thank you very much.
CARLOS GONZALEZ - FREELANCE PROFESSIONAL. Expert in OpenGTS. Software Development, Web Solutions. Consultant at LBS (Location Based Services). Contact me for more information. www[DOT]cgonzalezdev[DOT]com Thanks!
Lack of documentation
Audacity is a free, easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems. The interface is translated into many languages.
Audacity is free software, developed by a group of volunteers and distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPL). Free software is not just free of cost (like "free beer"). It is free as in freedom (like "free speech"). Free software gives you the freedom to use a program, study how it works, improve it and share it with others. For more information, visit the Free Software Foundation.
Programs like Audacity are also called open source software, because their source code is available for anyone to study or use. There are thousands of other free and open source programs, including the Firefox web browser, the LibreOffice or Apache OpenOffice office suites and entire Linux-based operating systems such as Ubuntu.
- Record live audio
- Record computer playback on any Windows Vista or later machine
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs
- Edit WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3 or Ogg Vorbis sound files
- AC3, M4A/M4R (AAC), WMA and other formats supported using optional libraries
- Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together
- Numerous effects including change the speed or pitch of a recording
- And more! See the complete list of features: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/about/features