The Grid Analysis and Display System (GrADS) is an interactive desktop tool for easy access, manipulation, and visualization of earth science data. The OpenGrADS Project seeks to develop advanced interfaces and extensions based on the main GrADS engine.
- Extends GrADS with dynamic user defined extensions
- Provides a collection of user defined commands and functions
- Provides GrADS interfaces to Python, Perl, PHP and TCL
- Source code and configuration management of dependencies (supplibs)
- Binary distributions for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, FreeBSD, AIX
Nice work ! Great project.
Very smooth and non intrusive interface.
This is so cool. Very practical.
great project and very functional GUI, good luck!