OpenGLChecker is a fast and smooth program that retrieves relevant information about your OpenGL implementation. It can also test your computer's performance with fully scripted benchmarks.
A recommended game for OpenGL is https://sourceforge.net/projects/quadball/?source=navbar, check out the project!
Keep updated to get the latest releases and fixes!
Current version OpenGLChecker: 1.0
- Find information about your implementation in an organized way.
- Use benchmarks to test your computer's performance.
- Can be used by both beginner as well as advanced end users.
- Cross platform, can run on Windows and Linux systems.
- Write your own benchmark (read the OBS manual in release package)!
- All in a small and smooth package.
Be the first to post a review of OpenGLChecker!