OpenFrontiers is written by ObsequiousNewt and atrain99 similar to Minecraft or Minia. The music is composed by Lorien4, who also is the official webmaster. Graphics are done by servia12.
- Terrain generation is partly done
- The menu is cool now! Has a cheatcode box!
- If you'd like to be a alpha/beta tester, shoot me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If there's a feature you'd like implemented, shoot me an e-mail on the same address. We'd love to hear your suggestions.
- I had a Git/Sourceforge problem. The repository is available at https://github.com/obsequiousnewt/openfrontiers
- You can now destroy cubes by clicking on them! Woohoo!
I will have source available, I still need to figure out how to use git. Source will also be available for simple download.