Using real-time physics, one can control various objects, and manipulate time, energy, and even explosions in this 2D/3D environment. ODI enables the user to emulate charged particles, and determine new dynamics.
- C# .NET 2.0 (possible mono.NET for other OS)
- OpenGL.Net, OpenCL.Net
- Language Maker, GUI Editor, Project Editor
- 3D, 2D Switchable (not cross-compatable)
- Built-in Scientific Constants (Planck, ect.)
- Command-line for output and CommandBar for commands
- Realistic Advanced Physics (Electrical, Heat, Radiation, ect.)
- Realistic Physics Visions (View heat, Radioactive output, X-ray,ect.)
- Elemental Chart for items, and compound editor (for testing certain compounds such as plastic)
- Grid-computing compatible
- Charts, Selected output, Planet and molecule emulation
Be the first to post a review of Open Dynamics Interpreter!