OpenDRO is an open source project to develop embedded software that runs on digital readouts (DROs) for lathes, mills, and other machine tools.
- Chinese and quadrature/glass scales
- LED and LCD displays with matrix keypads
- USB/RS-232 PC interface
- Functions including boltholes, hole grids, vectoring, summing, LEC, RPN calculator, radius, and more
- Absolute and incremental points with workspaces
- Lua-based automation
- SD memory card reading/writing
This opendro system is nicely programmed.