Microsoft Exchange compatible server and client libraries
OpenChange is a portable Open Source implementation of Microsoft Exchange server and Exchange protocols. It provides a complete solution to interoperate with Microsoft Outlook clients or Microsoft Exchange servers.
OpenChange client-side library is used in existing messaging clients and is the solution in new projects to communicate natively with Microsoft Exchange and Exchange-compatible servers. OpenChange server is a transparent Microsoft Exchange server replacement using native Exchange protocols and does not require any plugin installation in Outlook.
- Exchange 2010 compatibility
- encryption connections to Exchange server
- Improved portability for x86 x86_64 architecture (FreeBSD, OpenSolaris)
- exchange2ical tool rewritten (GSoC 2009 - make use of libical)
- Improvements for the OpenChange proxy server (mapiproxy)
Keep on with your great work