Open Camera is an Open Source Camera app for Android phones and tablets.
Click the Google Play link above to download from there - or if you'd rather download the APK directly, click the "Download" button above.
- Option to auto-stabilise so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what.
- Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
- Touch to select focus and metering area.
- Support for flash, torch, focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation, exposure lock, face detection.
- Video recording (with optional audio, and support for video stabilization, and changing frame rate and bitrate).
- Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video.
- Timer (with optional voice countdown).
- Auto-repeat mode, with configurable delay.
- Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.
- Configurable volume keys.
- Choice of save folder (including support for Lollipop's Storage Access Framework).
- Disable shutter sound.
- Overlay a choice of grids (including "rule of thirds") and crop guides.
- Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
- Apply a date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos.
- Support for external microphones (may not be supported by all devices).
- Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
- Experimental support for Android 5 Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time.
- Small file size.
- Completely free and ad-free, unlike most Android apps. Open Source.
Best Camera app ive seen so far
Excellentopen source camera for Android devices.
Best custom camera found so far... this is what I was looking for :)
Good open source android camera application. I use it.
Hi ,not working on Xiomi REDMI,null pointer exception," java.lang.RuntimeException: Camera permission has been disabled for current app"