http://www.openbravo.com/product-download - Openbravo Business SuiteRead More
The Openbravo Business Suite is a global management solution built on top of a truly modular, mobile-enabled and cloud-ready technology platform that allows organizations to deliver business process improvements faster, be more focused on business differentiation and business process innovation, and do so with lower risks.
It offers a comprehensive functionality with built-in ERP, CRM and BI capabilities that can be easily integrated with legacy systems to create highly differentiating or innovating solutions or scale up to the entire business management. All on a single product.
It is distributed under a Community and Commercial Editions. Community Edition provides access to free and non-commercial functionality and it is the version available in SF. Check http://pages.openbravo.com/Community-Edition-Offer-2015-EN.html to know about differences between Community and Commercial Editions.
For Retailers check the Openbravo Commerce Suite (http://www.openbravo.com/retailers/).
- Order to Cash (http://www.openbravo.com/other-industries/product-features/order-to-cash/)
- Procure to Pay (http://www.openbravo.com/other-industries/product-features/procure-to-pay/)
- Project to Invoicing (http://www.openbravo.com/other-industries/product-features/project-to-invoicing/)
- Make to Stock (http://www.openbravo.com/other-industries/product-features/make-to-stock/)
- Storage to Distribution (http://www.openbravo.com/other-industries/product-features/storage-to-distribution/)
- Accounting to Profit (http://www.openbravo.com/other-industries/product-features/accounting-to-profit/)
- Platform (http://www.openbravo.com/platform/)
- For other modules check http://www.openbravo.com/other-industries/resources/modules/
- For Retailers check the Openbravo Commerce Suite (http://www.openbravo.com/retailers/)
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
amazing multifunctional tool
I am checking openbravo ERP.
Must have product. Thanks
I used versions 2.35 and 2.50 with poor results for four years. every now and then the program bugged the DB and it become impossible to register invoices for a specific client. Never had any reaction of their SW team about the issue. Only solution was to fix the DB manually. Since then, I moved over to OpenERP.
Follow the previous link to search for a partner in your region