OpenStim is a set of open-source hardware and software designed to administer transcranial direct current stimulation for less than $50.
- Hardware costs less than $50 and can be built in a few hours
- Supports tDCS, tACS, and tRNS
- Automatic double-blinding and support for data logging and sham trials
- Safety features--ramping, automatic shutdown on error detection, real-time current monitoring, self-diagnostics, sensor calibration
- Reconfigurable via imprint files
- Automatically detects potential issues in stimulus configuration
Great project, thank you for your hard work, No recent updates? Any initial trials rezults yet? Good luck
Is there a way of running this on a mac?
Figured it out. The files the program calls for are .imp file type. The default files targeted are .bmp files. As usual, operator error! - mitch