OpenStim is a set of open-source hardware and software designed to administer transcranial direct current stimulation for less than $50.
- Hardware costs less than $50 and can be built in a few hours
- Supports tDCS, tACS, and tRNS
- Automatic double-blinding and support for data logging and sham trials
- Safety features--ramping, automatic shutdown on error detection, real-time current monitoring, self-diagnostics, sensor calibration
- Reconfigurable via imprint files
- Automatically detects potential issues in stimulus configuration
Be the first to post a review of OpenStim!