The Open Chemistry Toolkit
Open Babel is a chemical toolbox designed to speak the many languages of chemical data. It's an open, collaborative project allowing anyone to search, convert, analyze, or store data from molecular modeling, chemistry, biochemistry, or related areas
- Ready-to-use programs, and complete programmer's toolkit
- Read, write and convert over 90 chemical file formats
- Filter and search molecular files using SMARTS and other methods
- Supports molecular modeling, cheminformatics, bioinformatics
- Organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, solid-state materials, nuclear chemistry
Very useful and effective. Exists on all platforms!
Very Very professional. Your idea simply excellent
very very effective application to use.
Can't live without it! It's fast and simple, integrates perfect with Windows (XP, Vista and 7).
And, it is free for us to use.
Just a great tool.