OpenAS2 is a java-based implementation of the EDIINT AS2 standard. It is intended to be used as a server. It is extremely configurable and supports a wide variety of signing and encryption algorithms.
Version 1.3.5 was released on14th Nov 2015 with support for configuring retry resend counts and bugfixes for async MDN.
Planned enhancements in the next major release:
- Servlet integration
- PGP encryption and compression
- Conforms with AS2 1.1 protocol
- Can run as a server daemon
- Support for remote control
- Configurable Signature and encrytion
- Supports compression
- Configurable Synchronous and Asynchronous MDN
- Supports HTTPS transport protocol
- Supports filename preservation
It is very good, thank you
The code is well structured. The documentation is lacking and hard to find but most issues could be resolved using search engines. The project needs some updates to become more current, but it seems fundamentally sound. Authentication was not supported nor an option to use the public certificate of the receiving system as SSL certificate - features provided by other projects with a more uncomfortable license model.
Openas2 works wonderful.
Easy to use and works.