OpenClinic GA is an open source integrated hospital information management system covering management of administrative, financial, clinical, lab, x-ray, pharmacy, meals distribution and other data. Extensive statistical and reporting capabilities.
- Focused on limited resource hospitals
- Multilingual: english, french, dutch, spanish and portuguese available
- 17 implementations in Rwanda, 5 in DRC, 4 in Mali and 5 in Burundi covering hospitals with 5 up to 700 users. Country specific localizations for Albania, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Burundi, Cameroon, Congo-Brazzaville, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Gabon, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal, Rwanda, Uganda, Sri Lanka, Tanzania and Zambia. Follow-up OpenClinic implementations on http://www.globalhealthbarometer.net.
- Highly customizeable using java class extensions
- Full billing system with Central African public and private health insurance management integrated
- Sophisticated statistics on mortality, co-morbidity and costs of care
- Human resource management module available
- Full scheduling system integrated
- 3BT clinical thesaurus with validated coding aid for ICD-10 and ICPC-2
- Snomed CT coding (diagnoses) starting from version 4.0
- Full lab order entry and results management (LOINC coding supported)
- X-ray and pathology results management
- Complete ADT management
- Multimedia (pictures, video, audio) support
- Fingerprint identification using Digital Persona library
- Complete pharmacy stock management
- Efficient database connection pooling with Primrose engine starting from version 4.0
- Mobile web interface with barcode recognition on Android devices
- Unlimited free usage (unlimited users, patients, beds etc...)
- Commercially supported edition available from Medical eXchange Solutions (http://www.mxs.be)
- Commercial support available in Belgium (www.mxs.be), Rwanda (mxs.rwandamed.org), Burundi (www.openit-burundi.net) and Mali (antim.sante.gov.ml)
- Integration with ImageHub regional PACS solution. See https://vimeo.com/95972577
Really practical and easy to use software. Loaded with tons of features that are however not always well documented.
Great project with easy to use interface. Please let me know if I can help with documentation?
Installed sucessfully and is running on tomcat, but I'm unable to build the needed databases/tables, thus can't do anything with it. Can't find help anywhere!
Cannot login. can i have the username and password to review?