Opal is a toolkit for wrapping scientific applications as Web services on Cluster, Grid and Cloud resources with ease. Users may access these software as a service using simple Web service APIs from their custom application and workflow environment.
- Convert any command line application as a Web Service
- Automatic User Interface Generation in Opal Dashboard
- Workflow Plugins available for Kepler, Vision, Vistrails and Taverna
- Supports DRMAA, SGE, Condor, CSF4, Nimrod, Globus local and metaschedulers
- Live monitoring of job execution and querying of status
- Hibernate based data model with support for DB2, MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Expose biomedical and scientific applications as cloud, grid and cluster based services
There are no 3 star reviews.