The Open Protocol for Access Control Identification and Ticketing with privacY, is a standard suite of Key Establishment and Authentication protocols based on ECC and AES, for optimized contactless transactions and simple PKI based Key management.
- Privacy Enhanced
- Based on ECC and AES
- Simple PKI Key Management
- Standard: NIST SP-800-56 compliant
- Based on CVC (ISO 7816-8 annex B) issued by a CMS or a CA
- Optimized for contactless transactions
- Great for Phyical Access Control
- complete reference implementation: code for the SAM/User applet, Terminal
Be the first to post a review of opacity!