The Oovcde project is a C++ IDE for Windows or Linux with an automated multi-tasking build system, cross compiler support, an analysis tool based on CLang that creates class, component and sequence diagrams from C++ source, and test coverage. The diagrams allow navigation through the source code, and can be edited manually and saved as .SVG files. It creates CMake files and can be built using Eclipse or CMake.
- Automatically generated class, sequence and component diagrams
- Diagrams show more relations than UML
- Automated dependency parsing of C++ source code (based on CLang)
- Quick navigation between drawings and code
- Multi-tasking build system
- Syntax highlighting (based on CLang)
- GDB debugging
- Drawings can be saved as SVG
- C++ flow path test coverage
- On Github at https://github.com/animatedb/oovcde
Be the first to post a review of oovcde!