Open Orienteering is a collection of tools which help with the creation of orienteering maps and the organization of orienteering events.
- Map drawing and editing tools for point, line, area and text objects
- ISOM 2000 (forest) and ISSOM 2007 (sprint) symbol sets
- Map templates: raster images, DXF, GPX, OSM, OCD
- Import OCD files from version 6 to 11
- Runs on Windows, OS X, Ubuntu
- Printing, PDF and raster image export
- Advanced features like overprinting simulation, different map cutouts, symbol set replacement, and much more …
Thanks for good program!
Now, with version 0.5.0, it is a replacement for OCAD 8. Similar features and better handling. Can be used productively. I drew a full map with it.
not quite a replacement for ocad yet, but its comming...