OpenOrienteering is a collection of tools which help with the creation of orienteering maps and the organization of orienteering events.
- Map drawing and editing tools for point, line, area and text objects
- ISOM 2000 (forest) and ISSOM 2007 (sprint) symbol sets
- Map templates: raster images, DXF, GPX, OSM, OCD
- Import OCD files from version 6 to 11, export version 8
- Runs on Windows, OS X, Linux, and Android
- Printing, PDF and raster image export
- Advanced features like overprinting simulation, different map cutouts, symbol set replacement, and much more …
hi I'm from Indonesia I use it for a full mapping, is plagued with text translation is there available in Indonesian, thank you
Doing exactly what you need to make fine orienteering map!
Stable, fast, feature-rich, and cross-platform free (libre) software - amazing!
Great project. Easy to use and produces great results.
Hi I am from Brazil and I translate the OCAD Menus to portuguese. The strings pages of commands. Anyway I would like to translate Open Orienteering too, and put Portuguese into the files. What I have to do?