OOPoker or "Object Oriented Poker" is an engine that runs Texas Hold'm games. You can play against bots, or let bots play against each other. No installer is provided, only the source, because the purpose is that you program your own bots in C++.
- Run No-Limit Texas Hold'm Games.
- Object Oriented framework to program more AI's and analytics.
- Play as human against bots, or let bots play against each other.
- Fast hand evaluator for calculating odds included.
- Demonstration AI's included.
- Also usable if you're not a programmer, the standard AI is enjoyable to play against.
- Works on Windows and Linux. Very easy to port to other OSes.
O! I love the OOPoker!