OnSched is a FREE web based employee scheduling tool that allows an employers and their employees manage and view their shift rotation schedules from a web browser anywhere on their internal network.
Managing employee schedules in today's workplace is a challenge.
- Where are employees at any given point in time?
- How are you tracking employee actual time vs scheduled time?
- How do you currently view at-a-glance to see who is working, unavailable, on vacation, training, out sick, etc?
- How do you currently manage multiple employees with multiple shift rotations?
- How do you track employee daily time accounting? (Cost per hour,day range,total,scheduled vs. actual)
- How do you determine the cost of a project over time with multiple teams on multiple projects?
OnSched helps you eliminate antiquated spreadsheets and paper tracking methods.
- Configurable 7 day weekday range (Mo-Sun/Sun-Sun)
- User accounts and the ability to set administrative and non-administrative privileges
- Quickly create, update user schedules
- Create user (team/department) groups
- Add, update schedul exceptions and time off
- Eliminate scheduling conflicts
- View daily and 7-day weekly staff availability
- View full month schedule
- View full yearly schedule
- Submit Time Off Requests
- Manage Time Off Requests
- Accommodations for regular/off/24hr shift rotations
- Cross Browser compatibility
- Email update notifications when there are schedule changes
- Configurable system parameters
- Status and update change logs
- Display live time-zone clocks
- Create pre-defined schedules
- Create custom defined weekly schedules
- Active/Inactive time tracking
- View user schedules by hour
- Cost and per-hour resource views
- Update multiple users for an entire team/department
- Employee resource cost projections and project budgeting
- Module for Mobile Web Browser viewing and managing of schedules
Screenshots show a good product - unfortunately couldn't set up.
good project onsched
I am SO excited to see that the sourceforge community is downloading my Scheduling application! thank you SO SO much. I put a LOT of hard working into it. Initially I tried to sell it but the demand wasn't there. So your gain I guess. Please at least give me your review and feedback. I would love to hear what you think.. Thank you!!!