Web based visualizations of data from CPAP/APAP machines, such as the Philips Respironics System One
- Plotting of airflow waveform data from Philips Respironics CPAPs
- Interactive zoom and panning
- Automated event detection to help pinpoint interesting areas
- Adjust recorded GMT/UTC time to your local timezone
- View machine generated changes in pressure
Please add Australian cities to the location selector.
Love it! My data would be useless if not for Onkor. Thank you!
Really well done. Loved having the chance to look at my CPAP data. Thank you!
I am a consumer of onkor, and not a programer (although I used to program in Fortran). I have found onkor extremely useful in my CPAP therapy, since EncoreViewer 2.0 does not reveal the time series plots, and my dr will not authorize my acquisition of Encore Pro. The program now seems to work much faster since I started using it about a month and a half ago, and is a pleasure to use. I capture details of the time series of flow rate by using screen capture of the display window, and then pasting into PowerPoint, where I can add comments, etc. The only item missing is the average flow rate, which EncoreViewer gives.