OneLDAP is a limited LDAP server that is a proxy to other common protocols, such as POP3 and IMAP. It provides basic SEARCH and BIND functions for standard LDAP authentication. It is based on the shell backend function of OpenLDAP. Release files are available at the project website.
- Leverage multiple existing services to provide LDAP authentication across multiple domains
- Common domains supported out of the box, see domainlookup.txt
- Complete User Manual provided with setup instructions for commonly used applications
- Supports AIM/OSCAR protocol
- Supports official Google API Authentication (until April 20, 2015)
- Limited HTTP/HTTPS forms support
- Supports ICQ protocol
- Supports IMAP/IMAPS protocol
- Supports Jabber/XMPP protocol
- Supports POP3/POP3S protocol
- Documented LDAP Clients include: Apache, PAM, FreeRADIUS, Bugzilla, Jabberd2, Mediawiki
Be the first to post a review of OneLDAP!