A web based GUI for managing PXE boot and optionally managing DHCP service. Also supports creating and serving Kickstart and preseed scripts. This provides a client install in one click. This is a generic framework created to work with anything that's PXE bootable.
Adding new hosts can be done via "PXE enrollment" where the client PXE boots to enroll into OneClickKick.
Easily integrated with existing naming sources such as NIS and LDAP for central lookup of host and mac address information.
OneClickKIck can also be integrated with FreeIPA (www.freeipa.org) to allow adding and modifying hosts directly in IPA.
- DHCP server configuration (redundant DHCP is an option)
- PXE boot configuration
- Enrollment of new hosts via PXE boot
- Automated unattended (kickstart) installations
- Professional support contracts available!
- Red Hat support
- Fedora support
- CentOS support
- Ubuntu support
- Debian support
- Linux Mint support
- Slackware support
- Hardware diagnose
- BIOS upgrades
- LIVE environments (UBCD, etc)
- Kerberos authentication
- Supports NIS/LDAP naming sources for host and mac address info
- Support for integration with FreeIPA (www.freeipa.org)
- ++ much more
There are no 3 star reviews.