A translation tools suite for Computer-Aided Translation / Computer-Assisted Translation (CAT). A translation processor with translation memory, machine translation and project support, bitext aligner/converter, TMX validator, and others.
- Computer Assisted/Aided Translation tools
- Translation Memory eXchange (TMX) support
- Multiple document formats support
- Cross-platform Java applications (Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris, Windows)
- Comfortable, easy to use, user interface
- Translation projects
- Commercial support for enhancements, enterprise features
thanks man, great soft!
Great job, many thanks for showing
A more user-friendly version of OmegaT...
A professional tool for volunteer translators.
OmegaT+ is very useful for me in my daily work.
1) The GUI isn't taxing on the eyes unlike some other CAT tools and feels very intuitive to me; 2) The software has enabled me to translate things much faster without having to worry about the tags (which might be the standard, but this one hasn't frozen on me yet and I've been using it for a good couple of months), and that's for free unlike most of the others, so yay; 3) I still haven't got the translation memory feature fully figured out (never used it much really regardless of the soft used), but assuming I figure it out the soft will gain yet another big up. 4) No need to install, just unzip, so it doesn't clog up the registry (or so I think anyway).