Delphi-like IDE for cross-platform game development
Open Game Maker 2D is a free, open source and cross-platform IDE for the individual game developers.
It aims to be a Delphi-like RAD environment in 2D game development field.
- WYSIWYG scene designer
- Script editor with syntax highlighting
- Script compiler and debugger
- Sprite editor, path editor and map editor
- Property editor and event editor
- Game resource preview
- Game resource import/export
- Support plug-in framework (provide APIHelper plug-in by default)
- Support calling external tools (provide SQLite3 shell by default)
- Support unicode and multi-language (provide English and Chinese language pack by default)
- Support cross compiling scripts and packing (include encrypting) game resource for the following platforms: Windows, Linux, MacOS, Windows Mobile, Android, iPhone
Be the first to post a review of ogm2d!