RedPlanner is an Open Source framework for core network planning. It is written in Java and based on Eclipse RCP. It is composed of several plug-in modules: optimization engine, physical equipment inventory, automatic equipment allocation, etc.
- Logical network elements visualization with GIS capabilities
- Physical network equipment inventory with automatic allocation
- Network planning and optimization engines
- Network versioning per element (CVS style)
- Support for new plug-in features
- Network reporting for engineering projects
Be the first to post a review of RedPlanner!