Creates a list of double stars, variable stars, galaxies, clusters and nebulae based on your input criteria. From this list, you can make a finder chart for an object, or enter a new observation. It displays both local and sidereal time.
- Create finder charts with stars as faint as 16mv.
- Click any item on the chart for a full description.
- Create list of observable deep sky objects.
- Show current local and sidereal time.
- Please read the web site for more features.
Be the first to post a review of NightAssistant!