ObjectListView is a C# convenience wrapper around .NET's ListView. It makes the ListView much easier to use by supporting automatic sorting, grouping, cell editing, data binding, reporting, column sizing. There is also a Python version for wxPython.
- Automatically transforms a list of model objects into a fully functional ListView, including automatically sorting and grouping rows
- Easily edit cell values
- Easily use drag and drop
- Supports sophisticated group formatting, including collapsible groups
- Columns can be fixed-width, have a minimum and/or maximum width, or be space-filling
- Displays a “list is empty” message when the list is empty (obviously)
- Supports filtering, including the very common iTunes-like text filtering
- Supports Excel-like column filtering
- The FastObjectListView version can build a list of 10,000 objects in less than 0.1
- TreeListView supports hierarchical checkboxes
Excellent control. I am using it everywhere.
This is NOT something to be given away. For free. On sourceforge. But somehow it is. And it's really something. Hands down best listview i've come across recently [read *ever]. 110% recommend it!