An object-oriented library for scientific computing in C++ useful for solving, minimizing, differentiating, integrating, interpolating, optimizing, approximating, analyzing, fitting, and more. Many classes operate on generic function and vector types. Includes classes based on GSL and CERNLIB. O2scl can be used on Linux, Mac and Windows (Cygwin) platforms, has extensive documentation, and has been under active development for over five years.
- Several interpolation methods in 1, 2, and many dimensions
- Numerical differentiation
- Numerical integration including quadrature and Monte Carlo
- Equation solvers
- Minimization in 1- and many-dimensions including constraints
- Ordinary differential equations with standard and stiff steppers
- Linear and non-linear least-squares fitting
- File I/O with HDF5
- Compatible with several vector/matrix types including uBlas, Eigen, and Armadillo
- Roots of polynomials
very good project, thanks!
So much useful code, thank you!
Powerful and generic! Good documentation.